Friday, December 7, 2007

A Message to Readers of my Sun Myung Moon and Amway Blogs

A couple months ago, when I decided to create separate blogs addressing Sun Myung Moon and Amway, my aspirations were modest. In terms of reader hits and attention from the right people, both blogs have exceeded my expectations dramatically.

I can't take full credit for this. There have been a small number of dedicated people who have helped to promote both blogs. All I'm asking is for a little more help. If you think the messages on one or both of these blogs should be spread, you can do one of the following things:
1) If you're a blogger or have a web site, you can do a post on these blogs. Also, you can ad these blogs to your list of links.
2) Go to you e-mail contacts and send a brief e-mail telling people about the blogs.
3) If there's a post you find particularly compelling, link to it on a newsgroup or Internet bulletin board.
4) Write your member of Congress about abuses by one or both of the target groups and mention the respective blog.
5) Write members of the mainstream media about Moon or Amway and provide a link to the respective blog.
6) Help out with my outreach to Amway's Global Community Program (details here and here). If you are proficient in the following languages and want to do a little translation, e-mail me at scoobiedavis77@yahoo.com: Chinese, Japanese, Javanese, Hindi, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, or Korean.

Amway and the Unification movement are destructive cults that hurt people psychologically, emotionally, financially. My blogs provide information that cannot be found elsewhere on the Internet. Every little bit helps. Thanks in advance.

No comments: